BPhil Funding Request

If you're conducting the intensive research required while pursuing a Bachelor of Philosophy degree, you can apply for funding to support your thesis work. 

Download the form

You need to include an itemized description of the funds you are requesting, explaining how they relate to your study. Please also list other areas/departments you requested these funds from (your major department, your thesis advisor, etc.) with a statement to explain why those areas were not able to provide you with the full support you need.

As part of your request for funding, please include the name and email address of the administrator in your department who handles interdepartmental transfers of funds. (You may have to ask your thesis advisor for this information.) If your request is approved, the Honors College will transfer funds to your department for distribution (e.g., the purchase of items, payment of subjects, etc.).